The place to please the palate.
In a rustic, cozy and elegant environment, which surrounds our beautiful building constructed entirely of wood, you will find in the menu a quality menu where you can taste exquisite dishes of typical Costa Rican cuisine, as well as taste another varied and excellent cuisine.
Some popular dishes included are:
- Trout – the specialty of the house – the most frequent dish in our restaurant. You will be able to fish your trout, in the well where we raised them just one meter from the restaurant door, and choose for your preparation among ten delicious different shapes.
- Gallo Pinto – Very traditional served at breakfast. Made with rice and black beans, grilled fried with onion, garlic, coriander and Lizano sauce (the traditional Costa Rican condiment). The Gallo Pinto is usually served with eggs and custard.
- Casado – A complete meal that totally satisfies the hunger and always the most economic. Prepared with rice, black beans, a portion of meat to choose (fish, chicken or beef) next to a salad.
- Rice with Chicken – A basic but tasty dish of rice with natural condiments and chicken.
- Meat pot – A complete food with an exquisite taste and containing beef, vegetables such as potatoes, corn, chayote, bananas, yucca, noodle. Special to recover energy.
- Fresh veal from our own livestock, cooked in different ways to have alternatives according to taste.
- Excellent homemade dishes made by Grandma.